The process to complete an application for funding can be challenging and is often approached with a degree of apprehension. RDA Central West has developed a Guide to Successful Grant Writing to help individuals, organisations and communities in our region develop an understanding of how to apply for funding assistance.
The Guide to Successful Grant Writing will help you to:
- Identify which grants will support your project.
- Research and collect background material for your proposal.
- Clarify the components of grant applications.
- Learn to write an effective application.
- Have confidence in the final result.
Download the Guide to Successful Grant Writing