Closes 12 August
The 2015 NSW Footy Facilities Fund is open for applications from local football clubs until 12 August, 2015. It is a joint initiative of the National Rugby League and the State Government and offers funding to improve local clubs' grounds and facilities.
Additionally, applications can be strengthened by addressing one or more of the following:
- improving safety at sport and recreation facilities (e.g. providing safer playing field, access pathways for players, disability ramps)
- increase the security at sport and recreation facilities (e.g. installation of fencing)
- remove barriers to promote inclusion in Rugby League (e.g. upgrade of amenities to increase female participation, provision of disability access, upgrade of referee amenities)
- develop environmentally sustainable sport and recreation facilities (e.g. installation of drainage, rainwater tanks, more efficient lighting)
- building strong communities.